What to do
1. Table Mountain: Take the cable car up to the top of the mountain for epic views over the city and beyond, tickets are valid for your whole stay so there’s no rush here. Fancy taking the adventure up a notch? Swap the cable car for walking boots and hike up the mountain with our expert guides or abseil down for an extra adrenaline kick. *
2. Robben Island: An iconic day trip to Nelson Mandela’s incarceration point is a historic and emotional journey into South Africa’s past. You are met at the Waterfront before taking a pre-booked ferry across the water (just let us know your preferred time) and enjoy a guided tour by a former resident of the prison. *
3. Bokaap Tour and Cookery Class: For the foodies amongst you, get behind the city’s spirit with this epic tasting tour of the vibrant Bokaap district, enjoy a cooking experience with a local street food chef, ensuring you head home with delicious dishes to add to your repertoire. *
4. Winelands Tour: Venture out to our top recommended restaurants and vineyards in Cape Town’s own Constantia region or head out a little further on a full-day trip to the majestic Franschhoek and Stellenbosch with a guided tour to gain some local knowledge and ensure nobody has to forfeit themselves as designated driver. *
5. Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens: If you’re in the Constantia Winelands region, we highly recommend strolling through these scenic gardens and keeping an eye out for the showstopping music concerts held here throughout the summer months.
*All experiences marked with an asterisk can be booked through nemo, all others can be enjoyed independently.