Tigers and India's Golden Triangle
HIGHLIGHTSDelhi BackstreetsThe City Palace of JaipurThe Taj MahalTigers in the wild
All the things you’re dying to ask but haven’t
India’s a crazy country, there’s no doubt about that, but it’s also an incredible place, rich in sensory experiences and fascinating culture. Every stop on this itinerary offers something unique and allows you to travel on your own terms. And don’t worry, we know you want to get “that picture” in front of the Taj Mahal. We did, too.
If you only have one week, then this trip is for you. But hey, if you have longer, why not add a couple of nights to the city of Jaipur? Explore the pink city, or kick back in one of our hand-picked hotels. Need help to plan your adventure? That’s what our Nemo Travel Nerds are here for.
The only way to buzz around the backstreets of Old DelhiOld Delhi Streets
There's more to see in Agra than just the Taj MahalAgra Fort
One of the best places to see these elusive cats in the wildRanthambore National Park
Top tip: let our Nemo guides bring this exciting culture to life with their local knowledge.
Tigers are not the only big cat to see on your game drivesLeopards, Ranthambore National Park
The beautiful colours of Jaipur are not to be missedThe Palace of the Winds, Jaipur
Explore haggling in the bustling marketsJohri Bazaar, Jaipur
Weather watch: December and January can get a little chilly around Delhi and Agra, so bring a jumper. For warmer temperatures, travel either side of these months.
A few more tips...
- Head to Jama Masjid, a must for those interested in architecture.
- Experience real India with local children on the Salam Balak trust walk.
- Learn about partition and the changing face of Delhi with a local historian.
- Walk to the East Bank of the Yamuna River for quiet views of the Taj Mahal.
- Two nights are enough in Agra, one if you are short on time.
- The Taj Mahal is beautiful (and least crowded) in the early morning light.
Ranthambore National Park
- Spend at least two nights for the best chance of seeing a variety of animals.
- Be amazed by the big cats, but don’t miss the other fascinating wildlife.
- Safari’s are a great social experience, so don’t assume you need a private guide.
- Visit the ancient observatory of Jantar Mantar with your Nemo guide.
- Take a hike into the Aravali hills for panoramic views over the city.
- Meet the elephants at Dera Amer. This is an ethical way to get close to these gentle giants.
Nemo believes in setting the bar high with ethical travel and sustainable practices. This starts in our office in London with our paperless policy and commitment to send 1% of our profits to Hello World, our chosen charity. Our commitment to ethical travel filters down into our trips, too. We use local hotels and partners so that your travel supports local businesses. A huge part of our dream at Nemo is to help protect our planet and the communities within it. Every trip we deliver brings us closer to our goal - to make a difference.
The Nemo Guarantee
We are a fully licensed tour operator (ATOL no.11603) and any payments you make are 100% financially protected. We’ve got you covered from the moment you book your trip to when you arrive home again. So, leave it to us! We’ll take responsibility for seamless logistics and are on hand in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong (see t & c’s). How about that for peace of mind!
Our goal is to work with your personal travel dreams and provide a fun, stress-free experience. Our Travel Nerds combine industry-leading technology with individual service and no request is too big or too small. We know that the web is full of price-comparison websites but our fully customised Nemo trip will tick all your boxes - expert advice, individual service and yes, even great value.
So, let’s do this! Let’s plan your dream itinerary and welcome to the Nemo club!
Seen enough? Now it's time to start planning your Nemo adventureBUILD YOUR TRIP
When do you want to travel?
For accurate prices, please tell us when you want to go, then start designing your dream itinerary