Ultimate Botswana and Victoria Falls
HIGHLIGHTSBig game viewing safariExplore the Okavango Delta by boatMarvel at Victoria FallsThe remote Makgadikadi Pans
All the things you’re dying to ask but haven’t
This combination of unique destinations, gorgeous safari lodges and diverse activities will leave you in awe of Africa. Each stop is distinctive and offers a range of activities. The itinerary has an easy flow in terms of logistics. Enjoy the mesmerising salt pans, explore the bush, see the big game and get active around the Victoria Falls - this trip has it all!
"From game-drives and mokoro expeditions in the Okavango Delta, to boating in the Chobe National Park; from quad-biking out into the stark landscape of the Makgadikgadi, to taking in the culture of the oldest bloodline on earth, by visiting the Khoi San. Botswana is the ultimate safari destination and it has really got it all."
Rob Barber, Golden Africa MD and Botswana resident
Unique experiences are possible in the pansCamp Kalahari, Makgadikgadi Pans
Meet the San bushmen who have called this land home for centuriesMakgadikgadi Pans
Top tip: you have to pack light due to 12kg baggage restrictions, but don't stress, all the lodges have great laundry facilities.
Observe unique wildlife behaviours in the Delta's waterwaysDuba Plains, Okavango Delta
Mokoro safaris offer a unique perspectiveLinyanti, Botswana
See the Falls from every angle possible!Victoria Falls
Weather watch: December to February is the rainy season and a great time to find a bargain. Game viewing is great all year round, you might just need to look harder!
A few more tips...
- An off-the-beaten track destination with great activities.
- See Africa’s second largest game migration from January to March.
- Enjoy sleepouts and quad biking from June to October when the pans are dry.
- The Delta is vast and all our lodges are in different sections of the Okavango wilderness.
- Visit in the dry season when the Delta is flooded for the full range of boat activities.
- Can’t visit in the dry season? Don’t worry. There are pros and cons to every season. Chat to us about your options.
- A fantastic collection of private reserves offering some of Africa’s most exclusive destinations.
- Game viewing can be hard work from November to April when the vegetation is extremely thick.
- Expect a higher price tag in this exclusive wilderness area.
- Choose either the Zimbabwean or Zambian side of the Falls.
- We think the Zimbabwean side is better for a short stay and the Zambian side for longer stays.
- Get ready for an adrenaline rush! Bungee jump the falls, get close to the spray by helicopter or raft the gorge.
Nemo believes in setting the bar high with ethical travel and sustainable practices. This starts in our office in London with our paperless policy and commitment to send 1% of our profits to Hello World, our chosen charity. Our commitment to ethical travel filters down into our trips, too. We use local hotels and partners so that your travel supports local businesses. A huge part of our dream at Nemo is to help protect our planet and the communities within it. Every trip we deliver brings us closer to our goal - to make a difference.
The Nemo Guarantee
We are a fully licensed tour operator (ATOL no.11603) and any payments you make are 100% financially protected. We’ve got you covered from the moment you book your trip to when you arrive home again. So, leave it to us! We’ll take responsibility for seamless logistics and are on hand in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong (see t & c’s). How about that for peace of mind!
Our goal is to work with your personal travel dreams and provide a fun, stress-free experience. Our Travel Nerds combine industry-leading technology with individual service and no request is too big or too small. We know that the web is full of price-comparison websites but our fully customised Nemo trip will tick all your boxes - expert advice, individual service and yes, even great value.
So, let’s do this! Let’s plan your dream itinerary and welcome to the Nemo club!
Seen enough? Now it's time to start planning your Nemo adventureBUILD YOUR TRIP
When do you want to travel?
For accurate prices, please tell us when you want to go, then start designing your dream itinerary