All the things you’re dying to ask but haven’t
This itinerary offers great value for money, and the range of activities means there’s something to suit everyone. Culture vulture? Explore the ancient sites of Bhaktapur or Patan with a local guide in Kathmandu. Wildlife enthusiast? See rhino and elephants in Chitwan. Adrenaline junkie? Go trekking or paragliding in Pokhara. This trip has it all - and you won’t forget it in a hurry!
"Nemo's cool website is easy to use and gives you the chance to build your own holiday whilst keeping an eye on the cost as you choose between different options. Excellent customer service and a flawless trip from start to finish".
Clem Lang - Nemo Traveller
Buddhism is an interesting religion to learn about
Meet the friendly and interesting locals
Get up close and personal with these gentle giants
Chitwan National Park
Top tip: embrace the communal aspect of the safari lodges and engage with the guides, they always know best.
One of the best places for paragliding in the world
Phewa Lake, Pokhara
Trek through stunning & remote mountain villages
Hiking from Pokhara
Visit local shrines with our expert guides
Temple in Pokhara
Weather watch: It’s a little chilly, but December is a wonderful time to enjoy quiet treks and beautiful snowy peaks.
A few more tips...
- Take a stroll through Tamil at night to barter for local delicacies and goods.
- See Everest in all its glory by plane.
- Spend a half-day with an expert guide to learn about the history of Kathmandu.
Chitwan National Park
- Try the alternative safaris at the lodges to see a variety of wildlife.
- We think two nights is enough, but if you’re a wildlife lover, stay for three.
- Tigers are very rare in this area - don’t expect to see them.
- Do as much or as little as you like - it’s that kind of spot.
- Take to the skies in some form to see the beautiful Himalayan peaks.
- Try an overnight trek (talk to us about the right option for you).
We believe in setting the bar high when it comes to ethical travel and sustainable practices. That's why, for every trip booked, we plant a tree in the nemo woodland, and 1% of our profits go to Hello World, our chosen charity. nemo also uses local hotels and partners wherever we can, so that your travel supports local businesses and the economy.
The Nemo Guarantee
We are a fully licensed tour operator (ATOL no.11603) and any payments you make are 100% financially protected. We’ve got you covered from the moment you book your trip to when you arrive safely home. See our terms and conditions for more details.