SUITCASE x nemo Namibia Adventure
HIGHLIGHTSActivities in SwakopmundBig game in EtoshaLandcsapes of DamaralandSossusvlei's desert environment
All the things you’re dying to ask but haven’t
The landscape seems to go on forever; the history is fascinating and Namibia is full of opportunities for adventure activities. Not only do you get to choose your pace, but we also offer a range of accommodation options from simple campsites to luxurious hotels. This trip is also available with a driver and guide. Just ask!
"For a seemingly complicated trip, Nemo made things very easy. This was the perfect balance between a classic road trip and a luxury adventure, thanks guys!"
Tom Matterson, Nemo Traveller
Climb the never-ending 'Dune 45' for some incredible viewsSossusvlei
Visit the seals on the Atlantic Coast by foot or kayakWalvis Bay
Top tip: back yourself. Don’t be put off by the idea of “African roads.” Self-drive trips in Namibia are easy to do and the locals are friendly and happy to help.
The landscapes throughout the trip are truly incredible, what a road trip!Damaraland
The Etosha region is a fantastic game viewing areaOngava Private Reserve
Weather watch: Namibia is a year-round destination. May to October is the dry season and best for wildlife viewing but can get busy over school holidays. From November to February it can get very hot!
A few more tips...
- Immerse yourself in the city’s history and museums with a guided tour.
- Ask us about Windhoek’s best restaurants and emerging foodie scene.
- We think two nights will give you time to get the best of Windhoek.
- Expect bigger crowds in camps closer to the park entrance, but also better access to the dunes.
- A guided tour is the best way to see the area.
- Sossusvlei is about the wonders of the desert but wildlife is scarce.
- Book some activities in advance but leave time for ad hoc exploring.
- Visit the seal colonies at Walvis Bay.
- For spectacular views, take a scenic flight over the area.
- Explore this region at a slow, easy pace.
- Look out for desert rhinos and elephants.
- Don’t miss the San rock art at Twyfelfontein.
- Visit in the dry season for the best game viewing at the waterholes.
- Self-drive or explore with a guide.
- Relax and unwind as you near the end of your trip.
Nemo believes in setting the bar high with ethical travel and sustainable practices. This starts in our office in London with our paperless policy and commitment to send 1% of our profits to Hello World, our chosen charity. Our commitment to ethical travel filters down into our trips, too. We use local hotels and partners so that your travel supports local businesses. A huge part of our dream at Nemo is to help protect our planet and the communities within it. Every trip we deliver brings us closer to our goal - to make a difference.
The Nemo Guarantee
We are a fully licensed tour operator (ATOL no.11603) and any payments you make are 100% financially protected. We’ve got you covered from the moment you book your trip to when you arrive home again. So, leave it to us! We’ll take responsibility for seamless logistics and are on hand in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong (see t & c’s). How about that for peace of mind!
Our goal is to work with your personal travel dreams and provide a fun, stress-free experience. Our Travel Nerds combine industry-leading technology with individual service and no request is too big or too small. We know that the web is full of price-comparison websites but our fully customised Nemo trip will tick all your boxes - expert advice, individual service and yes, even great value.
So, let’s do this! Let’s plan your dream itinerary and welcome to the Nemo club!
Seen enough? Now it's time to start planning your Nemo adventureBUILD YOUR TRIP
When do you want to travel?
For accurate prices, please tell us when you want to go, then start designing your dream itinerary