All the things you’re dying to ask but haven’t
There’s a reason Marrakesh attracted the “cool cats” in the seventies, and the city still has a heady allure. Explore it on foot on one of our unique Nemo tours and take in the interior design Marrakesh is famous for. In the mountains, hole up in a traditional teahouse. For a unique adventure, hop into a vintage sidecar and go off the beaten track. Sounds good, right?
"Marrakech is a melting pot of Arabic, African and Berber cultures and a fantastic place to start any Moroccan adventure. Whilst the sights smells and sounds are enough to excite even the most seasoned traveller, it is also a wonderfully safe place with plenty of beautiful hotels for those feeling slightly less adventurous."
James Wix - Riad Farnatchi, Marrakech
Shop for spices during your cookery class
Stay in beautiful, traditional Riads
Villa Des Orangers, Marrakesh
Get your adrenaline racing on a quad bike or buggy
Top tip: use our expert guides in Marrakesh to get your bearings, then head out into the city and explore on your own.
Explore in style during a vintage sidecar tour
Backstreets of Marrakesh Medina
We love the remote Berber villages you can visit whilst trekking
You'll never be without a cup of mint tea in Morocco
Weather watch: avoid July and August with its searing heat, and travel in May and September to avoid the crowds.
A few more tips...
- Stay in one of our handpicked, Moroccan style Riads.
- Enjoy unrivalled views of the city from a hot-air balloon.
- Leave time for some local hammam spa treatments.
- Roll into your camp on a ‘ship of the desert’ - the humble camel.
- We think one night here is enough for the luxury desert camp experience.
- Check out the stars! It doesn’t get much better than this.
- Discover the mountains on a day-long hike (chat to us about your options).
- Stay at Kasbah Tamadot, Richard Branson’s luxury retreat.
- Leave enough time here to truly relax and unwind.
We believe in setting the bar high when it comes to ethical travel and sustainable practices. That's why, for every trip booked, we plant a tree in the nemo woodland, and 1% of our profits go to Hello World, our chosen charity. nemo also uses local hotels and partners wherever we can, so that your travel supports local businesses and the economy.
The Nemo Guarantee
We are a fully licensed tour operator (ATOL no.11603) and any payments you make are 100% financially protected. We’ve got you covered from the moment you book your trip to when you arrive safely home. See our terms and conditions for more details.