Ready to be inspired?
Unlike its Middle-Eastern neighbours, Oman has kept its Arabian charm and on this trip, you will experience it for yourself. Visit remote villages, wander the bustling souks of Muscat, and hike in world-class scenery. We know Oman will surprise you - it has so much to offer!
"I'd always wanted to go to the desert in Oman, and with Nemo, we spent the most amazing night under the stars, tucked away from any civilisation. Come morning, a hot breakfast was all laid out and our camels were ready to lead us on. It was a dream."
Jill Penelope - Nemo Traveller
Head out to see dolphins, and if you're lucky, whales
Off the coast of Muscat
Stargazing in the desert is an amazing activity
Wahiba Sands Camps
Top Tip. Chat to your driver about all the amazing things there are to see between destinations.
Enjoy Arabic architecture with your guide
Grand Mosque, Muscat
Climbing in some of the most incredible mountains
Al Hajar Mountains
Weather watch: It’s hot, but if you’re looking for great value, try traveling during September or May. Oman is also perfect for winter sun.
A few more tips...
- March and April is rose season, and the area is full of beautiful blooms.
- Every hotel we’ve chosen has an excellent spa, so why not treat yourself?
- Whether you’re looking to be active or just chill out, this is a great stop for everyone.
- Our Travel Nerds agree that one night is enough to get the full desert experience.
- Ask your driver to do some dune bashing for a unique adrenaline rush.
- Don’t forget your camera for the incredible sunset.
- Visit bustling Muscat in the evening and watch the souks come to life.
- Take one of our boat trips to experience the excellent diving and snorkelling.
- For a great evening out, experience the opera in its impressive new Opera House.
We believe in setting the bar high when it comes to ethical travel and sustainable practices. That's why, for every trip booked, we plant a tree in the nemo woodland, and 1% of our profits go to Hello World, our chosen charity. nemo also uses local hotels and partners wherever we can, so that your travel supports local businesses and the economy.
The Nemo Guarantee
We are a fully licensed tour operator (ATOL no.11603) and any payments you make are 100% financially protected. We’ve got you covered from the moment you book your trip to when you arrive safely home. See our terms and conditions for more details.