A few more tips...
- This thriving capital is more than just a stopover destination.
- Visit the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and the Giraffe Sanctuary.
- Ask us about Nairobi’s best restaurants.
- It is not just about the river crossings, this region is amazing all year round.
- Local villages can be very touristy.
- Safari’s are a great social experience, so don’t assume you need a private guide.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Assess your fitness level and let us plan your trek accordingly.
- Enjoy your lodge’s cultural activities and village visits.
- Try some alternative trekking routes - there is much more to see than just the gorillas.
Nemo believes in setting the bar high with ethical travel and sustainable practices. This starts in our office in London with our paperless policy and commitment to send 1% of our profits to Hello World, our chosen charity. Our commitment to ethical travel filters down into our trips, too. We use local hotels and partners so that your travel supports local businesses. A huge part of our dream at Nemo is to help protect our planet and the communities within it. Every trip we deliver brings us closer to our goal - to make a difference.
The Nemo Guarantee
We are a fully licensed tour operator (ATOL no.11603) and any payments you make are 100% financially protected. We’ve got you covered from the moment you book your trip to when you arrive home again. So, leave it to us! We’ll take responsibility for seamless logistics and are on hand in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong (see t & c’s). How about that for peace of mind!
Our goal is to work with your personal travel dreams and provide a fun, stress-free experience. Our travel nerds combine industry-leading technology with individual service and no request is too big or too small. We know that the web is full of price-comparison websites but our fully customised Nemo trip will tick all your boxes - expert advice, individual service and yes, even great value.
So, let’s do this! Let’s plan your dream itinerary and welcome to the Nemo club!