All the things you’re dying to ask but haven’t
This awesome trip takes you through the three main valleys of this special country, from the capital Thimphu to the tropical valley of Punakha, finishing in Paro, home to one of the most incredible places in the world - The Tiger’s Nest Monastery. If you’re lucky, you’ll even glimpse Mount Everest on your way home. Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
"Here is our country Bhutan. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history, monuments and romance. Bhutan and its nature, environment, culture, and history await you, your family and your friends."
Pencho Sherub, Local Guide in Bhutan
Explore this unique capital with your knowledgeable guide
Buddha Dordenma, Thimphu
Enjoy a private blessing ceremony with a local monk
Top tip: We include most of what you can do and see in Bhutan in the cost, so you’ve paid for pretty much everything before you arrive.
Colorful traditional festivals are an incredible experience
Try your hand at Bhutan's national sport
Archery in Paro
The mind blowing location of Bhutan's finest monastery
Tigers Nest, Paro
Weather watch: it gets cold around December, but it’s a quiet time to visit and the snow-capped mountain peaks make for incredible scenery.
A few more tips...
- Hike to the remote Tango Monastery. You may be the only tourist there.
- Enjoy a private meditation session in one of the most peaceful countries in the world.
- Learn about Bhutan’s ‘Gross Domestic Happiness’ index.
- Wake up early to share morning prayers with the nuns.
- Whitewater raft in some of the most spectacular rivers on earth.
- Let your guide help you choose from the many beautiful valley hikes.
- Enjoy a traditional hot stone bath after your trek.
- Visit the national archery ground to see the professionals.
- Relax in this place of peace and tranquility.
We believe in setting the bar high when it comes to ethical travel and sustainable practices. That's why, for every trip booked, we plant a tree in the nemo woodland, and 1% of our profits go to Hello World, our chosen charity. nemo also uses local hotels and partners wherever we can, so that your travel supports local businesses and the economy.
The Nemo Guarantee
We are a fully licensed tour operator (ATOL no.11603) and any payments you make are 100% financially protected. We’ve got you covered from the moment you book your trip to when you arrive safely home. See our terms and conditions for more details.